Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

OMG!!! There’s actually someone besides Hayley Williams I “have got it bad” for? Yeah, there’s maybe two or three others.

One of them is Miley Cyrus.

Today is Miley’s birthday. She was born November 23, 1992. In all these pictures she is “over 18.” Sorry no Hannah Montana stuff… Although the last episodes aired in 2011, they were filmed when she was still 17.

Seriously, I have always thought she was very beautiful and talented and extremely underrated as an artist. I know it’s popular to “bash” Miley but one has to look beyond the negative press and gossip (almost all of it lies) and the public “image” she sometimes portrays.

From every account I’ve ever read or interview I’ve seen, she comes across as a very kind and thoughtful individual. She does a lot of charity work and of course started her own “Happy Hippie” foundation. As a fan, I am well aware of her strong support for the LGBT community and her frank discussion of her own sexuality.

As I once posted, I have friends who actually got to meet her. They can tell you how sweet she was and that she was beyond gorgeous. It was in 2009 when Miley’s “Wonder World” tour stopped here. I’ll take the word of my friends over TMZ, OK!, Life & Style, Daily Mail, or any other “gossip” site any day.

(Fun fact: Did you know both Miley and Hayley live in Franklin, Tennessee? Hayley knew the Cyrus’s and was friends with Brandi, Miley’s older sister. )

Last edited by a9127; 09-22-2019 at 04:02 AM.