View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Castration Experience

Originally posted Jan. 01, 1997. By Anonymous.

"One night my lover and I were talking and somehow the subject of castration came up. I mentioned I was turned on and intrigued by the idea of being castrated. She revealed that she had a long held secret desire to castrate me. In fact we were both highly excited by the idea. I agreed that she could castrate me someday. Later she left the room for a few minutes and returned with a box of stuff she had gathered together. She then told me to get undressed. I asked her what she had planned. She told me she was going to castrate me. While I undressed she went into the bathroom to get some towels. She put them on the bed and instructed me to lay down on them. Next I allowed her to tie my hands and feet to the bed. As I lie there she arranged things on her bed side table. Feeling a nervous excitement I looked over and saw the items that she had taken out of the box. Included was a brand new Xacto knife still in its packaging. A wave of fear came over me. Just a little while ago we were talking about a subject that excited both of us and now, less than two hours latter, here I am in imminent danger of losing my testicles. Excuse me I said I think I have had a change of mind. Could we hold off on this for now. No she said as she bent down to plug in a small soldering iron. I had agreed to it and she had fantasized about castrating me for years and she was going to do it now. I feel a damp cold on my scrotum as she washes it with soap and water, then alcohol which leaves a lingering burning sensation and finally iodine solution. My testicles tingle with a sense of their impending doom. As I try to reason with her she tells me to shut up. My heart races with excitement and dread as she opens the Xacto knife. I wince in pain as she pulls the bottom of my scrotum with one hand and slices it off with the knife. I feel faint and funny as she secures and burns through the cord of first my little (right) and then my big (left) testicle with the soldering iron. The air is filled with the smoke and smell of burned flesh. Hold still she commands as she places a few dabs of super glue and band-aids to hold the cut ends of my empty scrotum together. She leaves the room but quickly returns. Now I again feel cold as she puts an ice bag against my groin. How does it feel to be a eunuch she asks? It hurts like hell I answer. I keep ice on my wound for the rest of that night and take some advil for the pain. I also take some antibiotics we have in our medicine chest. Apart from walking a little funny for a few days I heel without any trouble. Folks, I would not recommend that you try this at home. It was a very painful and a rather bloody experience. I am told that I was lucky to have not come down with a major life threatening infection. My sexual desire went from a very high level to non existent. I suffered from hot and cold flashes and mood swings. (To this day I often have phantom testicular pain and sometimes feel the bottom, missing, part of my scrotum is being pinched.) I finally went to my doctor who was alarmed at hearing my story. Since then I have been receiving testosterone injections. My lover keeps my testicles pickled in a jar. She says it is her proof of what a castrating bitch she really is. She says she loves being serviced by her personal eunuch, and, since I started the testosterone therapy, for her sex has never been better."

Last edited by a9127; 01-03-2018 at 07:30 PM.