View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default A Halloween Visitor

Halloween 2017 was the coldest I can remember and there wasn’t much activity. Unlike other places I’ve lived, trick or treating here mostly occurs in the daylight and is essentially over by 7:00. Some costumes were very creative. My favorite was a giant toilet bowl and of course after 40 years “Star Wars” remains popular.

After the last group of kids, I go into my den and work on the computer for a while. This has been a lonely Halloween. I’m still getting over a breakup with my longtime girlfriend and my current lover is spending tonight with her parents. Around 9:00 I sit down in front of the fireplace. The warm fire feels good on a night like this.

Suddenly the doorbell rings. Nobody’s been by for over two hours. And I wasn’t expecting anyone. Standing at my door is one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen. Her face is gorgeous. She has long black hair, green eyes, and bright red lips. Topless except for pasties, she is wearing a blood red cape and thigh boots. On her head is a very realistic pair of horns. I also can’t help but notice the sexy bulge under her bright red panties. “Trick or Treat!” she says.

Normally I’d do her on the spot, but tonight I’m just not in the mood. “Did Sam and Grant send you?” I ask.

“Who?” she says.

“You seem really sweet and that’s a great costume, but…”

“You were thinking about me, Andy.”

“How did you know my name?”

“I’ve known you for a very long time. I just thought you might like a friend tonight.”

Thinking to myself, she IS very beautiful and seems nice enough. So I say “Why don’t you come in? You’re probably freezing your ass off.”

“Well I usually like it much hotter than this” she says, smiling.

“Can I get you something to drink?”

“Sure, got any Bacardi 151? No ice.”

Coming back with her drink, I can see she’s made herself at home on the couch in front of the fire. Sitting with her long legs crossed I get a good look at her fantastic body. Maybe this won’t be such a bad Halloween after all.

“Here you go…”

“Thanks. By the way, all my friends call me Luci.”

“Nice to meet you Luci. What were you doing out on a night like this anyway?”

“Well as I told you I knew you were thinking about me. You have been very depressed about breaking up with your old girlfriend and you have been really angry. I’m kind of worried about you.”

“Hardly anyone knows about any of that stuff. Did my friends put you up to this?”

“No. Why don’t you join me Andy. I hate to drink alone.”

Sitting down next to her we share a toast to “evil thoughts about people who have fucked us over” then we both laugh. She downs her Bacardi in one gulp. “Would you like another one?” “Sure” she says “Thanks…”

I get her another drink and when I return she is leaning back against the couch. Through her panties I can see the outline of her cock—it looks huge. I can’t even imagine how big it is hard. She notices this and smiles as I sit down next to her. Her eyes begin to glow red. All I can think about now is sucking her cock and fucking her. Her body glistens in the light from the fire. “It feels so good in here, Andy. I love the warmth.”

Then she puts her glass down, leans over, and kisses me. Instinctively I place my hand on her thigh. Her skin is so silky smooth. She giggles slightly as I run my hand up towards her cock. She lays back on the couch. I slide her panties off. I’ve never seen a cock that size before. It must be 15” at least!

We position ourselves in a “69.” At first I think I’m imagining it but my cock continues to get bigger and bigger—until it’s almost as big as hers. She looks at me and I can see her eyes are glowing red again. I can also feel what she feels. It’s quite a turn on. When we cum it’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced. It’s like my body is on fire. Then everything goes black. Recovering I say “Fucking Hell, Luci.” She laughs and says “You’re right about that baby.”

Lying there we pull a comforter over us and she asks me “So, are you still mad at everything?”

“No. That was amazing Luci. You can take those horns off if you want…”

“They don’t come off Andy. Go ahead, feel them if you want.”

“Well I’ll be damned...”

“Not yet Andy. You are a good guy. I also happen to know that your young friend Cindy (“Pretty Woman 2017,” “A Long Walk,” and "It's Been Awhile") really loves you. You turned her life around. Just be careful with her, she thinks she’s the world’s greatest driver. That GT-R she has is a very fast car.”

Luci continues “You don’t realize it but we almost met when you were 19 and totaled your Corvette. You were so upset over Stephanie moving to New York. You weren’t paying attention like you normally do. You were very lucky. Oh, and I think it’s cool that you drive a Hellcat. What a great name for a car! Wish I could stay and go for a ride with you.”

“But we were having such a great time. And you seem to know so much about me. Who are you anyway? I wish you could stay with me tonight and tell me more about yourself.”

“Sorry Andy. Before the clock strikes midnight, I have to leave. But we still have an hour together. You wanna go again?” you say, your eyes glowing red.

“Sure” I say. Suddenly my cock gets as big as before and I feel like I have to cum. Luci just laughs and lies back saying “Fuck me like you’ve never fucked anyone before. I love it rough. Do anything you want to me baby. You’d be surprised what I can take.”

It’s almost midnight. We fuck each other so hard we destroy half the furniture in the living room. Part of me wishes I could spend an eternity with her. Already I’ve lost track of time. Luci notices the time and says “You ready baby?” “Yeah.” Just like that we both come. Again, my orgasm is more intense than anything I’ve ever felt with anybody else. And it feels like it won’t stop. I don’t know if I’ve ever felt so relaxed. Afterward, Luci holds me gently.

“Do you really have to go?” I ask.

“Yes Andy. You know who I am. I’ll be there whenever you think of me but be careful what you wish for. And take good care of Cindy.”

You put your cape on and I walk you to the door. It’s about five minutes before midnight. You just look at me and smile. Turning around you head out into the cold. I watch you walk down the driveway towards the street then disappear into the night.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2017 at 06:50 PM.