View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Yeah, utterly fantastic thread. This is visual cocaine, baby! And I'm still meaning to contribute, as soon as I have finally sorted all my links and pictures out. A lot have actually been posted already, but I can still see gaps in need of filling.

Man, I'd love to smell these shemales' stinky feet. Well and truly, all night long. I know there are some teetering on the edge reading this. C'mon, fall off the edge. Indulge your passions. Where was I? Yeah, I'd like to be smelling these feet and have them pressed in my face -- and pressed in hard, real hard. Then I'd *eventually* get on to massaging, sucking and generally devouring them.

You know what else would be fun? Sucking and jerking those gorgeous cocks to orgasm. Then I'd take that cum and smear it into the soles of their feet and rub it into the bottom of their toes. Finally, I'd lick that sweet, milky, sticky cum slowly but surely off those glistening peds, in long, laboured lashings of my tongue. If anything could beat the natural sweaty and meaty goodness of a beautiful pair of shemale feet, it would have to be their cream, smudged all over their feet. Great fun would be had just in rubbing it in, smoothing it over their feet like lotion. Before licking it all off, I'd have to enjoy the smell of it, too. Cum on feet? That slightly soapy, salty smell is subtle, powerful; a pandora's box of sexual naughtiness. And it would be dripping right down the base of their tough yet smooth, baby soft feet, just waiting to be licked, swooshed around in my mouth and swallowed. THAT is sexual desire with no equal (at least, for me).

Last edited by TheSkronkDonkey; 08-08-2008 at 09:58 PM.