View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cunnilingus will become famous soon enoughcunnilingus will become famous soon enough
Default Tricky small cocks.

I've realized I'm not the only one who likes small cock shemales, but I think there is a wrong interpretaion about what small cocks are. There are two types, the real ones (cocks that are tiny in flaccidness and stay considerably small when shemales have erections) and the tricky ones ( cocks that are tiny in flaccidness but they get considerably big when shemales have erections).

For example, you can say that Tayla Dieckmann (brazilian shemale) is a small cock shemale, but she is a tricky small one for me, her cock gets big and fat when she has the erection, but she has a really little tiny cock in flaccidness , in the other hand, Miki Miasa (japanese shemale) is a real small cock shemale for me, her cock is tiny in flaccidness and gets hard but small in size when she has the erection.

Many people use to consider as a small cock shemale, the one whose dick is small but only in flaccidness. I think we have to categorize shemale penis size when her cock gets erected, not before; once she gets hard you can classify her as a big cocked one, normal cocked one, small cocked one or micro penis one.