View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default My Favourite Position

My favourite position would be missionary to start with.
We would take turns being on the bottom. No matter which of us was the bottom first I would love it when it came to my turn. She would spread my legs apart and then get me loosened up. When she was ready she would place the tip of her cock on my arse and start to tease me by rubbing my ass with her cock. Then she would slowly penetrate part way and pull out. She would keep doing and going a littl bit deeper each time until I would be begging her to stay in me and keep stroking. She would change the rhythm by speeding up then slowing down until she could no longer take it at which time she would shoot a big load deep within me. When she was drained she would collapse on top of me and we would hug and kiss and until we were ready to continue.
At other times we will 69 each other. Finally my other favourite position would be when I take her soft cock in my mouth and suck and lick it until it gets hard. I would then keep on sucking until she rewarded me by cumming in my mouth. As always we would finish by hugging and kissing and then falling asleep in each others arms.

Last edited by ila; 01-26-2008 at 05:32 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes