View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Busted!

AT 423 PM EDT...A CONFIRMED LARGE AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TORNADO WAS
LOCATED NEAR INDIANAPOLIS...MOVING EAST AT 20 MPH.
THIS IS A PARTICULARLY DANGEROUS SITUATION. TAKE COVER NOW!

Wednesday afternoon here in Indy was beautiful although a little muggy. There had been talk of possible severe weather but the sunny afternoon gave no hint of what would come later.

This semester I teach until 2:00 and then have office hours. Walking back across campus I call Sarah to see if she would like to meet up at Starbucks for coffee.

“Yeah. Sure. That sounds great. I’ve just got a couple of things to do and I think I can leave early.”

“OK. See you.”

It’s not uncommon for faculty and students to meet there so nobody really thinks anything about a Professor and an Associate Registrar having coffee together.

We talk about the other night and you say “I really had a wonderful time, Andy. I’m glad we met.”

“I am too Sarah. I was wondering if you were going to the game Saturday. Maybe we could go out after. The Business School is sponsoring a “tailgater” and I’ve got to be there for it.

“Sounds good. What would you like to do?”

“Anything’s OK with me. Maybe we could go to a movie?”

“OK. Hey, you know I’ve never seen your office Andy.”

“Well it’s kind of a mess. Remember the flooding last summer?”

“I heard about it. That was just before I came here.”

After we finish we walk across campus to the building that my office is in. Formerly a dorm, they have temporarily located us down in the basement while the new School of Business building is completed. I chose a corner room and my window faces West. I was telling Sarah the truth, my office really IS a mess!

“I like it Andy. I bet you have a lot of privacy.”

Since it’s been so hot you are wearing a very short skirt and sleeveless white blouse. When you sit down I can’t help but notice your tanned legs. You just smile and jokingly say “So is this where you ‘make out’ with all your students?”

“Sure, all the time. But I’ve never had a ‘Registrar’ in here before.”

“Too bad. They don’t know what they’re missing…”

Leaning over I kiss you and then kneeling on the floor in front of you I run my hands up your thighs and under your skirt.

“Dr. Andy! You know that behavior is totally unprofessional and unacceptable! Keep doing it…” you say giggling.

We kiss some more and I can feel your cock getting hard through your panties. I lift up your blouse and reach around and undo your bra. Your nipples are hard and I spend time licking and kissing them and also gently stroking your now very hard cock.

“I want you Sarah.”

“I want you Andy. But what if we get caught?”

“We won’t. No one ever comes down here at this time of day.”

Moving over to the desk, you position yourself facing the window (With the lights turned off and also the way my office is positioned, no one can see in. In fact no one ever even goes by there. There’s actually a “drain” outside so there’s no way anyone can see us. But the view out gives a great look at the sky.) With your legs up I pull your panties to one side and enter you and we fuck right there on the desk. It seems kind of “naughty” and very exciting. I can tell how turned on you are and things are going just fine until…

It’s easy to lose track of time but I would say counting the time we spent at Starbucks it’s probably around 4:00 or so. With the lights off there’s usually enough light from the window but for some reason it seems “darker” than usual. Then your eyes grow huge and you say “Ohmigod Andy!” At first I thought you were coming but I can tell you are looking outside. I turn around and the sky is totally black. Right then, the sirens go off.

“Don’t worry sweetie. Whatever it is we’re safe down here…” We continue fucking and we both have powerful orgasms--making a total mess all over my desk and floor. There is a knock at the door. “Campus Police. There’s been a tornado sighted and we are on lockdown.”

“Oh Shit!” you say while I quickly pull my pants up and you try to smooth out your skirt and pull your top back down. Fortunately, there’s a rag the workers from this summer left behind and you quickly wipe up our mess.

I open the door and he says “You’ll be OK in there. Just stay there until you hear the ‘all clear’. Thanks.”

“No problem Officer.”

Then we hear a noise from the hallway. It’s everyone from the rooms upstairs. There are now something like 100 students in the hallway outside my office!

“Sarah. I think he’s right, we better stay put.”

“That’s fine. I feel safer with you anyway. Do you think anyone suspects anything?”

“No. Not really. It’s a good thing we kept most of our clothes on.”

“I mean I actually could have a real reason to be over here. And I think everyone at least knows we’re ‘friends’…”

“It’s OK Sarah. I’m more worried about the tornado anyway. That looked nasty. I hope everyone’s OK.”

“Me too Andy. I just checked my phone there’s all kinds of warnings.”

After the “all clear” is sounded I walk you back across campus to your office. While we are leaving the building we run into two of my female students.

“Hi Dr. Andy!” they say giving us a “knowing” look and giggling.

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 08-25-2016 at 01:45 PM.