View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ilovelatinas is on a distinguished road
Default Hottest Shemale Experiences?

I haven't shared this story with many people, but here I go:

Since I live close to the Mexico border, I'll go over there and cause mischief sometimes, go to the strip club and fuck a hot stripper or see a call girl. Its much cheaper over there and the women are delicious. I have seen a few transexual women as well, but none come close to this story.

This girl is drop dead gorgeous, fat ass, nice plastic boobs that aren't too big nor small and a cute little face. I started messaging her, but thought it would be too difficult to see her. Finally, I said fuck it, and went on a wild ride after work. As I was texting her, she sent me nudes which got me rock hard while I was driving. I took a taxi to her apartment, the guy ripped me off, but once I saw her it was completely worth it. She was indeed the beautiful girl in the pictures.

I started the session by paying her and simply lying in bed next to her, admiring her beauty. I told her she is so pretty that I could cry. Then, I whipped out my dick, hers was bigger than mine, which turned me on as well. I sucked it, and usually, I'm not the one to give oral, but her cock tasted so good, it tasted like peaches and cream. To this day I have never tasted a cock so delicious, I wouldn't have cared if anybody saw me and called me a faggot, at that moment that's what I wanted to be, a faggot boy sucking femboy cock. I then proceeded to lick her asshole and jack her off, which she seemed to like. Later, I fucked her and usually, I fuck her shit out of my women but every stroke felt like an artistic movement. It was nighttime and I looked outside her window while I was taking her asshole and there was a full moon along with the sounds of wolves howling. Absolutely beautiful. We finished and talked afterwards and she teased me and asked to suck her cock. It really turned me on that she liked getting her dick sucked. Seeing her again this weekend.