View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titivilus View Post
Nope, that's the problem. I don't see anywhere to list an email account that would be visible to other members, only IM, which I don't use.
It's not like me to be a careless reader, but in this case I didn't see past your initial question about editing your contact information.

There is no specific field where you can add an email address. If you wish to include it in your profile, you may certainly add it in in any of the "additional information" fields of your profile, or you could make it part of your signature.

By the way, I highly recommend against doing this. It is always surprising to me when people post their email addresses so openly. It opens you to spam quite easily, among other problems. But you are free to do so if you wish.