View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Ughh. You guys do know that HRT shrinks certain parts?

No thank you. I don't want and "Orchi". I want to feel what little bit comes out even though it is clear and not milky at all.

OK so do you guys know what us girls go through to sometimes give you such fantasies?

We go on HRT and then off of HRT to be able to get a hard on. That wreaks havoc on our bodies and our minds. We may take a little blue pill but that may not even work without the testes which would be an Orchi.

I don't need HRT because I am a freak. When I come I feel every part of it but it just comes out clear but I sill feel total ecstasy. I will even moan and scratch your back and tighten up so much and actually orgasm. I do this with oral and anal and multiple times even.

Look guys. Who cares what she got or ain't got? Just love her and treat her like a princess or queen and she will make you feel so much more than a king. So don't pick and choose. I got balls but a penis that you can finger. Just stick that finger in there baby and make me feel a good time. I just hope that I don't have to "finger" you though. I love a big one all milky and explosive in my mouth and on my face.