View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jmshemalelover will become famous soon enough

We do need to watch what we say and HOW we say it. Tgirls are real women and the correct term for vagina born women is genetic female. I learned that from a post operative friend of mine years ago and that the terms cut or chop is insulting as well. Gender reasignment surgery does not remove the gentelia, but in fact just reconstructs it. Nothing is removed except the testicles and the head of the penis while the rest is reconfigured into a vagina.

I know that a lot of people out there run into this misconception and before I even got involved in the community here or even at work from those who do not know better, say things like that. Then many people even say that transwomen are gay men. Then some trans girls even consider them that as well by actions. For example the same sex marrage issue is not only their political or moral belief, but some talk about it like they themselves believe that transwomen are men and to disallow it would prevent them from eventually marrying themselves. If you are a true female then you should be interested in the same sex marrage for political or personal beliefs just like many hetrosexuals do or even some religious people do and there are even some homosexuals who do not believe in it. Not because it disallows you to have a family.

Also, many should not knock a girl because she has the surgery. I hear so many say bad things about Danielle Fox going all the way like she is trash now. Then some say in general that they have no use for post ops. That is insulting! I can understand you wanting a girl to keep her penis and it is attractive as well, but we need to respect the individual. If they themselves want to go through with the surgery, than we should support them just as those who want to keep their penises. I have heard some post op females make remarks against other women who do not have the surgery as well. I have heard comments like freaks, or not really thinking like a female come out of some.

Respect is the key word! I may not like what my fellow man does, but that does not mean I am going to bully him or call him names cause he believes something I think is politically or morally wrong. He or she will get respect out of me totally.

I started out here, as one who was fascinated by the anatomy of the transgendered, but I was still always respectful toward ALL women! I am sorry that it happened. After meeting and dating some girls, I have learned that you women are nice people and feel for your hard life that you have to live. I now do like especially making new friends cause of what I have learned. I am single, to let you know, and I actually stopped looking around for my special one and have no interest in dating right now. I just like mingling with my fellow human beings and helping others. To settle down with anyone requires full commitment and if you can not give it, do not waste another individual's time. That is why so many broken hearts out there taking place and a lot of uncertain interests in many men when seeking a relationship.

Now this is only my opinion. Not saying that it is total fact, but what I feel about this.