View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

davideblaine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaindunsel View Post
Hey, great forum! I love this place already.

First of all, since this all has to come from personal experience, let me give you a few places and some advice. First the places:

If you're ever in Houston, Texas, the best place to go is a bar called Cousin's.

Cousin's
817 Fairview St
Houston, TX 77006-2807
Phone: (713) 528-9204

Be warned, it's a pretty seedy place and it's swarming with TS hookers, but there are also some non-pros there because, quite frankly, they have nowhere else to go. Gay men (at least from my experience) don't really get along well with those in the TG community, so the girls tend to flock to Cousin's and EJ's.

EJ's Bar
2517 Ralph St
Houston, TX 77006-2428
Phone: (713) 527-0516

Although you'll find more at Cousin's.

Cousin's has a late night drag show on Saturday and Sunday nights and the ladies are gorgeous. I have dated a number of girls I met in Cousin's and had serious relationships with two. (They didn't work out for a few reasons I shan't go into here.)

For online action, a great place is Date In Asia. The message system says that I don't have 10 messages yet, so I can't post a message with a link in it, but the webaddress is dateinasia dot com.

Although not primarily a TG dating site, I was amazed at the number of ladyboys there, especially in the Philippines. One nice thing about that website is that membership is free for the first 6 months, and I mean TOTALLY free! No credit card required.

I'm still wondering about a place to go in Wisconsin. Maybe Milwaukee, but that's a drive and a half from the little fishing village I live in.
which place is better cousins or ej's?