Thread: drag queens
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Not bad but this is still my favorite! I don't know what makes it so sexy.
You and I are not alone. She’s the most popular “cartoon” pic I’ve ever posted. I know, I checked. She rivals some of the most well-known models in terms of “views.”

I believe there are several factors. First, she’s gorgeous. The artist is Doug Sneyd (I did a little Internet research) who drew for “Playboy” in the 60’s and 70’s. Second, the extremely short black dress that leaves little to the imagination. Third, the way she’s sitting. She’s in a dominant position. Her legs are apart and if you look close enough you can see her panties (yes, I looked ). She’s obviously “flirting” with her friend. Notice that she’s touching his face as well. And the guy clearly is enjoying it. I don’t blame him, I would too.

It’s actually a pretty awesome drawing. We don’t really know what (if anything…) happens next but the “sexual tension” is there. I know what I would do if it were me.
Attached Thumbnails
doug-sneyd_the-art-of-doug-sneyd.jpg