View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

I've made several purchases since my original post in this thread, but most were not very noteworthy, I guess.
Last Thursday I went by a shooting club and bought a "flat" (10 boxes, 25 shells in each) in 20 gauge and one in 28 gauge, in preparation for Friday afternoon and yesterday's "Girls Only" quail hunting trip. (I go back from the ranch this morning.) I also bought a new shell and bird-carrying vest. Then I went to a supermarket and filled out the list of food and beverages for the meals we ate while at the camp...I got reimbursed for the other two girls share of the goodies AND the shotgun shells...Whew! Big $$$!
Hmmmm...OK...besides fuel and some incidental "impulse" munchies at the Valero station on the way down to the ranch I haven't bought anything since.
Funny. maybe...One of the girls brought some nice cigars with her. So, I had my very first cigar as we were sipping booze around the campfire after Friday's hunt and dinner. I guess it was OK, but I doubt I'll make it a habit. I know lots of females smoke them but I think I'll only do so on special occasions.
If anyone cares to know; I bagged 11 quail Friday afternoon...Second place, since the other two got 12 and 9, respectively. Yesterday AM we fished in one of the lakes on the ranch and caught several bass. We ate some last night, along with some grilled quail.
Yesterday PM we hunted again. I got 12 as did the "low score" girl from Friday and the previous day's winner got 10. Some good eats in the freezer!
We saw two rattlers out sunning themselves but since they posed no threat we just said "Hi", got one of them to "Buzzzzzzzz" for us, and left them alone.
God put them there for a reason. (They are VERY tasty though.)
One was almost 6 feet long and had a bulge in his middle. A rabbit I guess.
Real "girly girl" weekend, LOL!

Last edited by CuriousGirl; 11-02-2008 at 10:46 AM.