View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

“It’s just you and me, Princess,” Tattooed guy said. “My muscular buddy’s been wanting to fuck your boyfriend since he first saw him. When he and the boss are done your boyfriend won’t be able to walk.”

Shawn watched as Tattooed guy paced back and forth at the end of the bed. She moved up to the head of the bed to keep away from. Tattooed guy ignored her for a minute or so which made Shawn think that she might be left alone, for awhile at least.

Before Shawn could relax Tattooed guy snapped his fingers and said, “I’ve got it. Wait right here, Princess, and I’ll be back.”

Tattooed guy walked out, closing the door behind him. A few seconds later he was back holding some rope in his hands. Shawn groaned to herself. Would it be the rack again or something worse?

In the bedroom I could hardly believe I was getting a choice. As much as I wanted to get spit roasted in the traditional sense I had to think fast so that I could take control. Then, for once, inspiration hit me. Maybe I could get them tired out with sex so that afterwards they’d fall asleep for awhile. Then I could at least slip out to check on Shawn.

I took my chance. I looked at boss lady and said, “You wanted me to fuck you so I’m going to finish what I started.” Then I looked at Burly guy and said, “And I’m going to suck your cock at the same time. After that you’re both going to fuck me.”

I looked from one kidnapper to the other waiting for them to make a move. Would they go with my suggestion? Or would they do what they wanted?