View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

“Yeah, you watch me, Princess,” Tattooed guy grunted. “I’m going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before.”

Shawn had quit moving hoping to make the experience as unpleasant as possible for Tattooed guy. She realized though that even just looking at Tattooed guy was enough for him to continue with his brutal rape. “It’s too bad you can’t see my face, Princess, because you’d see how much I enjoy this.”

Then Tattooed guy put his cock all the way into Shawn in one quick shove. He grunted his satisfaction and then started fucking her hard pushing Shawn into the side of the shower with each uncaring thrust. “Fuck you’re tight, girlie. No wonder boyfriend is so protective of you. Well, he can’t protect you now. He’s boss lady’s toy. You’ll be lucky to see him again.”

Back in the bedroom the boss kidnapper has her cock right at my lips. I love sucking girlcock and I’m going to enjoy this. I kiss the tip of the boss’ cock and then wrap my lips around the it. I suck on her gently and am rewarded with a contented sigh followed by a hip wiggle.

Boss lady wants her cock in my mouth so she obviously loves the feeling. I suck the head of her cock gently for another minute and then release her cock. The woman gasps and then gasps again when I tickle the very tip with my tongue. She tries to push her cock into my mouth, but I move with her and she doesn’t enter. She tries a couple more times with the same result and then I open my mouth wide to take her in.