View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
Not so guys.

Eliminating gonadal testosterone (the adrenal gland still produces some) will have several beneficial effects long after puberty.

Body hair regrowth (but NOT beard, sadly) will slow, if not stop entirely. The skin will soften.

Many of us choose to remove testosterone from the equation either surgically or chemically. It allows a reduction in oestrogen dose - which is a marked benefit in itself. In fact, for some eliminating the testosterone allows their own natural oestrogen levels to achieve some feminisation particularly of breasts.

I've been testosterone free for 18 months or so and the body hair regrowth between waxing sessions has been reduced to such an extent that my upper body only needs waxing every 6-8 weeks versus 3-4 originally.

The other major benefit is protection of the scalp hair. Some form of blocking of DHT is necessary, whether by Dutasteride, Finasteride or surgery to prevent or even, in a limited fashion, reverse male pattern hair loss.

I'd go the surgical route in a heartbeat.
That is normal. Hair growth comes in stages. When you first wax, the hair that isn't waxed may be in a cycle where it is about to grow back. the more you rip the hair out then the less you have to wax. Eyebrows are the perfect example. The more you pluck the less they will grow back. Eventually they may not or they may be so thin. Remember the pencil thin brows? Now some women don't grow them thick enough and need o use brow brushes and so on. Personally I love thinner brows. I still have to pluck though but not as often.

Facial hair sux but wax it a few times if you can handle it and then it is the same as the brows, legg, underarms and such. But HOLY SHIT. It hurts.