View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
That line was meant as a silly response to the stupid “What size dick do you like” thread. Nine inches seems to be considered “small” by many on here.

Gee, thanks a lot...
Not really. I would rather have an average size cock. OMG I shouldn't even be saying it but 9" is awfully un average. BTW it isn't the length as much as the girth. As long as it hits the "G" spot for a trans woman then that is the best. Good lube is a plus and please let us get used to it. But long just hurts a little. I would rather be stretched with a good water based lube than have a "foot long" either oral or anal. So 6" is really good. I would suck it up and let you stick it in all night long baby.

I actually had a BF that had an extremely big one in Korea and anally he made me cry because it hurt so much. After the first time he knew how far he could go for him to have pleasure and me too. That was the biggest one that I have ever seen. I won't say but it was way more than 9 inches. He did like the back of my throat so I gave him that but only in the bathroom so if I had to ... Ugh... puke Then I could. So no. bigger is not always better.