View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Yes. It's hard to believe there was life without it. Smartphones too. One had to be more, umm... "creative." I used to take my mom’s Sears catalog upstairs just to look at the models.

I still remember her. She had a very short blue nightgown on and great legs. She was standing with her head back and her hand looked like it was brushing her hair. Her legs were apart. Afterward I was so scared that I might have come on my mom's catalog... Death would have been the result. God, I didn’t realize my memory was that good…

Jean Shrimpton’s modeling career predates me by at least several years! If I had known of her I probably would have cut those pages out and put them on the wall of my room. My biggest “crushes” in the 80’s were Christie Brinkley, Heather Thomas, Nancy Wilson, and Debbie Gibson (the 80's "Hannah Montana" LOL). I got to meet Heather at something I went to with my dad. Maybe ’87 or ’88. This was long after “Fall Guy.” She was super sweet and I was totally in awe of her. I still have the autographed pic. I’m sure she thought a certain 7 or 8 year old was quite the precocious little shit…

The period from maybe the forties through the eighties is perhaps the “great” era of glamour. Maybe that’s why we enjoy so many of the drag queens—they bring back the femininity and sexuality of that time.
I'm going to respond to this over in the Drag Queens thread as it ties in with our discussions there.