View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default To slate or not to slate, that is the question

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey View Post
Totally not cool. Bionca is probably the most articulate, reasoned and intelligent poster on this forum. I also don't think it's fair to randomly slate someone out in the open like you've just done.

First off, it wasn't random; the guy who is "Postal" asked me about her.

Second, I just stated that I found her depressing and that she seem to enjoy the role of victim too much. It seem that everywhere you turn these days, someone is a victim. Church Lady would say, "Isn't that special?" Nope, it isn't; there are victims everywhere. Every bug that a bird eats is a victim. Every tuna fish that ends up in a can is a victim! Every weed that gets pulled in a garden is a victim! Every .... You get the point? It is part of the Natural Order of things. Is she entitled to bellyache about it? Yup, she is!
I just happen to find it depressing and I am entitled to that also. LOL Guess I am a victim also.

Third, Why do i snort at her hating being braver then the guys she dates. Well to start with, the average woman is braver than the average guy. And then for her to do what she has done shows a rare bravery. So she is no doubt braver than nearly all, if not all, the guys she ever meets. She can hate the fact or just accept it comes with the territory. I believe some Tgirls are able to show a brave smiling face to the world which in my book is more positive behavior. "Laugh, and the world laughs with you, cry, and you cry alone" And everyone cries sometimes when they are alone. Yes??