Thread: Happily Married
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

It sounds like you have more of a fantasy than an actual "need" to engage in sex with TG's. You've said yourself that you're happily married. So why risk throwing that away? If you're willing to cheat on your wife, you clearly don't love or value her as much as you proclaim. Especially for your supposed "need" for indulgent sex. Sex is not a need. Period. It's a choice. You can certainly make the choice to cheat or not-- but I don't have a lot of respect for cheaters.

On a different level, I can also relate. My wife and I have had a threesome with an old beau from my childhood. I always thought the guy was a cutie to begin with and I had fantasized about having a threesome with SOMEBODY. Well, one cocaine-binge induced night, that fantasy became a reality. I won't go into the sordid details-- but it was fun. I was horny. I don't regret it.

But it was also weird. There were things I hadn't counted on-- like my friend having body hair (I'm not big on body hair). His penis was also much smaller than I was expecting. The next morning was sort of awkward-- we chalked it up to having been on a cocaine binge. My friend and I ended up drifting apart (not solely due to this), and we no longer talk.

I guess where I'm going is that the sexual fantasy and the sexual reality don't always match. Yes, the threesome was fun on some levels. But the reality of it just didn't live up to my fantasy. There were too many weird and awkward things about. This is often the case when comparing fantasy with reality.

I'd hate for you to risk your marriage chasing a fantasy which may not even live up to your expectations. Conversely, you may have so great a time that you decide to chase nothing but TG tail and you end up divorcing your wife. You can't really say what will happen. But I think some things are best left as fantasies-- particularly when we've made commitments to our partners. Now perhaps your wife would be open to a threesome or an "open" marriage-- I don't know. That may give you some options.