View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Jesus Christ I have been and it fucking hurts. I was stupid enough to tell a boyfriend OK. Big mistake because I bled a week after. It took a couple of weeks to totally heal. If she wants then start small. Bigger and bigger toys if your cock ain't and none are. Please give her time and a little at a time and it may take a few months to get her used to it. I cried in pain, I bled and begged for him to stop but since I told him OK he thought he had the total green light.

Look we are women except for one little aspect. We will gladly let you penetrate us with your "thing" but your fist? We are not all, well I am wild but it takes a while for that though, but we would rather you treat us tenderly and with the same respect any man treats a woman. We are not all stretched to the max. Even with an average size cock and if it has been a while I can't take it right off the bat. I may need hm to be gentile until the lube is fully in and a little at a time until I am comfortable and can enjoy it too.