View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Second Date

Kirsten and I have been seeing each other for a while now. You might remember from the previous story that she lived in the apartments near my home and while she hasn’t “moved in” yet, she has spent a lot of time there. Last weekend we really did go to see a movie. We decided on “Finding Dory.” We are both old enough to remember the original “Independence Day” and just didn’t think this one would be the same without Will Smith so… Anyway, since it was the last showing of the night we thought we could just sit in the back and make out.

On the way home to my place, Kirsten looks at me and says “Hey, remember that TRX suspension stuff they have at the gym? Wanna see what we can do with it?” I say "you know I was thinking about that the other night but they have cameras all over that place. We might end up on YouTube or worse.” “Silly… They don’t have cameras in THERE. Remember all that stuff is in a separate room!” “OK” if you want to try it out I’m up for it…” “Yeah, I can see you’re ‘up’” you say giggling. Then you lean over and kiss me. Let’s go home and change and then go ‘workout’. I just wear what I usually wear, black knee length shorts and a tank top and black Nike’s. You on the other hand have put on extremely tight, very short, fluorescent orange shorts and a tight white tank top cut off just below your breasts. I can see your nipples and the outline of your cock quite clearly. You have on knee length tube socks on that really show off your long legs. You also blow dried your long blonde hair and didn’t bother to style it so it looks messy—and sexy as hell. I’m thinking we’re not going to make it to the gym, I want to fuck you right now Kirsten. LOL Also I’m worried if we did get stopped by the Zionsville PD we might get arrested. They know my Hellcat and have seen it at the gym late at night although I always drive carefully through town. “How do I look Andy?” “You look great, Kirsten. God, you’re fucking hot.” We kiss very passionately and before I can go further you say “Not yet baby.”

“Are you sure you want to go out like that? I mean what if we’re stopped?” Laughing you say “sure, Andy, what fun is there in playing it safe? Besides it’s not that far anyway. Here, I want you to put these on me.” You give me a pair of handcuffs and then turn around. I cuff your hands behind your back. “You know they have cameras in the parking lot. How are we going to get in?” I ask. “Just put my jacket over me and walk close to me. If you park in front it won’t be that far. They can’t see anything.” Fortunately, the Hellcat is in the garage so if any neighbors are out they’ll never know… On the ride over I see that you are totally turned on and reach over to slowly stroke you hard cock through your shorts. You giggle and moan and say “That’s no fair, I told you to wait!” But the way you smile at me says otherwise. No one else is there and somehow we make it into the TRX room. I make sure the door is locked and no one can see in. Then, leaving you handcuffed, I kiss you and run my hands all over your body and legs. Kneeling I pull your shorts down and begin to suck your cock. You just say “Oh God that feels so good.” Before you can cum, I stop and take off the handcuffs. I lead you over to the TRX frame and attach the straps to your wrists then spread your legs far apart using another set of straps to secure your ankles. You tell me it’s OK if I make you stand on your toes and I ask if you are comfortable like that. “Fuck yes!” you say. We kiss and make out and I start to suck your cock again teasing you as you strain against the straps and moan. Your tank top has slid up over your breasts and of course I spend time playing with your nipples. I can tell this drives you crazy. So I keep it up. I know you desperately want to cum and so do I. You still have your shorts on so for a second I’m not sure what to do. Then you say, “Jesus, Andy just rip ‘em off!” I do and then walking behind you, I reach around and run my hands all over your gorgeous body, kissing you all the way from your neck down to your ass and legs, and of course stroke your cock which by now is fully hard and maybe even bigger than mine. Carefully, I enter you and we begin to fuck totally in synch with each other. At this point we don’t need to say anything. The feeling is even more amazing than the other night. And if someone were to walk in on us now we’d never notice. Our orgasms are powerful, intense. You pull against the straps then go completely limp as I kneel on the floor behind you.

Getting up I walk around and brush your hair out of your face then gently kiss you. We look into each other’s eyes. You look so beautiful and it just sort of comes out: “I love you Kirsten.” “I love you too Andy.” We kiss again then I go to work undoing your straps. You need to sit down so I find a mat for us to lay on. We just stay like that for a while. After a few minutes you say, “God, what if they DID get that on video?” Then we both start laughing. “That was fucking awesome Andy. I think we better clean up this mess then let’s go home and I’ll make you a late night dinner.”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 06-29-2016 at 09:55 PM.