Thread: Cum where?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LovinThaTSLadiez is infamous around these parts

My favorite way to cum is with a t-girl fucking me with the right rhythm of thrusts and strokes of my cock. I EXPLODE! That feels better than any way of cumming, other than when you have made a female cum multiple times and you are fucking her just right with great rhythm and have an explosive cum inside her with no condum. That is a special feeling. But with t-girls, I love to cum with them inside me. I also enjoy cumming in their mouths.

As far as her cumming, I like her to cum in my mouth or to watch her cum and then slurp it up. I have never been fucked bareback, but would LOVE to be fucked and then for her to cum inside me. I have fucked one girl bareback, but I always pull out. I would like to cum in a girl bareback also.

This one t-girl and I did something kind of hot one time. She cummed in my mouth ( a lot!! ) and then immediately after, I took my mouthful of cum and shared it with her in the form of a tongue kiss. I swallowed some and shared the rest with her.

Oh, and reading the previous post made me remember the time I sucked this t-girl off and she came in my mouth. When I pulled her cock out of my mouth, she had one more big squirt and I used that handful of jizz to stroke myself off. I put her cock back in my mouth and started stroking away. That was pretty awesome.