View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
Hrmm.... The To Do list?

Glad you like that set... I think you'll really dig one of the new sets launching my site: Grinding with You. Both the sets were conceived together even though one of them was shot for Yum. I'll give you a little teaser now .

We're not quite ready to open the doors, but I'll be sure to let you know when its open for memberships.
Well, I went and looked at the previews for this set, and I must say that while I usually drink my coffee black, the picture where you are adding some cream to the cup has certainly piqued my interest. Of course, in the interest of efficiency, why not cut out the middle step and cum directly in my mouth?