Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Part 2

Well, we ordered drinks and sat on the balcony looking at the bay. She turned to me and said, you desperately needed me, are you married?
Yes, I am married and we have a pretty good sex life but I have needed something and you have provided it, I have wanted to love a tranny for so long. My wife is very beautiful but she is sexually conservative. She makes no effort to excite me and is content to let me do the lovemaking. She is somewhat prudish about sex, I guess you could say.
So you wish she was a slut, is that what you are saying?
Yes exactly, I would love for her to be slutty, suck my cock and drive me crazy.
Well why don't you bring her down here and let me turn her into a slut?
What! you could do that? I would love it if you could do that.
We finished our drinks, packed up, hugged, kissed and said goodbye.
Don't forget my offer she said.
I grinned and said, I wont.
I got home and Trish was already home.
Oh you are home sooner, how come? Well I tried calling you and there was no answer, I got worried and came home.
Where have you been, by the way?
Well, I went down to San Diego for a couple of days to relax.
While I was down there I met someone I would like you to meet.
Oh really, one of your beer drinking buddies I suppose.
No actually its a she, a young women who could teach you some artful techniques.
Oh really, I always wanted to learn more about art.
I smiled, she is very good at it and I think you will love it, I said, chuckling under my breath.
Shall I set up an appointment?
Sure, I have nothing going this week.
I called Amanda and arranged for Tina and me to meet her Friday evening.
We did the same routine, meeting at the bar and then dinner. Amanda arrived in a very different outfit, however. She was dressed in a lovely dress but not overly sexy. She and Trish chatted like girls do and it was obvious Trish liked Amanda. Amanda would put her hand on Trish's hand as she talked and always looked into Trish's eyes. I noticed their knees were touching under the table and Amanda was caressing Trish's knee. Trish seemed to be getting a little excited as we finished after dinner drinks. Amanda's charm was getting to her. We went up to the room, Trish and Amanda were laughing and giggling. When we got inside, Amanda immediately took Trish in her arms and kissed her on the lips. Trish looked shocked and confused, Amanda kissed her again. I could see Trish wilt slightly, she didn't resist. She then opened her lips as Amanda kissed her again.
Oh my, I think things are working, I thought.
Trish looked at Amanda and began taking off her clothes. Amanda stood there smiling and watching. Trish has a gorgeous figure and Amanda looked impressed. Trish was standing there naked. Amanda again took Trish in her arms and kissed her passionately then knelt down and suckled her lovely breasts. Trish was loving it, Amanda knelt down further, and began licking Trish's pussey. Now Trish was really turned on.
Oh Amanda why don't you take off your clothes too?
I will my dear in good time.
Meanwhile, I was on the sidelines watching Amanda seduce my wife. Amanda lead Trish to the bed and laid her down on her back and spread her legs apart.
Now Trish close your eyes and play with your clitty while I get undressed, she said.
Trish complied, Amanda stripped and she got on the bed above Trish. Her big erect cock ready to plunge into Trish's wet pussey.
Keep your eyes closed, she said, as she slowly inserted her hard cock into Trish's pussey. Trish smiled and groaned, oh, thats so good, Amanda, yes its so good, oh my god, yes thats so good.
Trish didn't realize she was loving Amanda's shecock. She opened her eyes and looked down at Amanda's shecock fucking her pussey.
Oh my god, Amanda, you have a cock, are you a man?
No my dear I am a transsexual and I am going to fuck your brains out.
Well, nobody has ever done that before she giggled.
Amanda then slowly slide her cock in and out of trish for several minutes and then suddenly rapidly pounded her pussey for a few seconds and then returned to the slow rhythmic thrusting. It got to the point that every time Amanda pounded Trish's pussey, she had an orgasm. This seemed to go on for hours.
Each time Trish had an orgasm, Amanda said, you are a slut aren't you?
Trish began saying yes, oh yes I am a slut, I love being a slut, oh fuck me, fuck my slutty pussey, oh I want more, more!
Finally, Trish started breathing heavily and said, enough, please stop, I cant take any more. Amanda ignored her and continued to pound her pussey. Trish was begging her to stop but Amanda just fucked her harder, she was relentless.
Finally Trish gasped and fainted dead away. Amanda slowed down her fucking and looked at me and smiled as she withdrew her shecock from Trish, dripping with my wife's pussey juices.
Its all yours now, she said, as she stood by the bed.
I eagerly knelled down and began licking my wifes pussey juices off Amanda;s shecock. What a strange sensual experience, but I loved it. I remembered Amanda's instructions on making her cum and eventually, I was successful, she rewarded me with another bountiful load of her creamy tranny cum.
Trish awoke as I was finishing off Amanda and started crying.
I wanted to do that, she said.
Then I realized Amanda's transforming Trish into a sexy slut was successful.
Amanda went over to Trish and let her kiss and suck her still nearly hard cock and Trish relished it. Amanda then kissed Trish on the lips and told her how beautiful and sexy she is. Trish smiled and kissed her back.

Rodney, I love this story, lets order another round while you finish what happened next with your wife.