View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008
TSmelissacarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Dear Melissa,
I think you are very intelligent and very sexy. So here is a little story for you.
I am traveling East to give a talk to a global warming conference. I contact you and arrange to take you out to your favorite restaurant. I meet you and and you have on a sleek black silk chemise dress (very short). We enter the restaurant and all the men turn and look at you, much to the annoyance of their wifes. We enjoy some fine wine and excellent seafood. Then we return to the hotel and enter my room, I lock the door and hug and kiss you. I open a bottle of champaign and we sip bubbly while looking at each other. You say, what do you want to do? I say, I would like to watch you take off that dress. You loosen the shoulder straps and allow the dress to drop to the floor revealing your shapely body. You remove the light bra you were wearing, revealing you lovely puffy shemale titties. I look at your panties and full of shemale goodies. By now I am beside myself with lust. I kneel down and push my face into your crotch feeling the warmth of your goodies inside your panties. I slowly pull down your panties and watch your lovely cock rise to the occasion. I kiss it on the tip and a drop of precum appears. I lick it up and begin loving your cock with my tongue and stroking the shaft. You encourage me to continue and I eagerly oblige. Soon you grasp my head with both hands and begin rapidly thrusting your throbbing cock in and out of my mouth. Suddenly I feel your hot sweet cum spurting into my mouth, I eagerly suck it up and swallow every drop. Umm delicious! As you finish cumming I carefully lick up every drop of your oozing cum. Meanwhile, my cock is dripping precum anxiously awaiting you wet lips.
We spent the night embraced in sound sleep. In the morning we hug and kiss, arrange for a meeting after the conference and I head out to give my talk feeling ten years younger.
WOW is all I can say. My favorite line:

Your puffy shemale titties

I'm having implant surgery next week so you may need to change your description.

Melissa