View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
...Spent most of this afternoon learning about my new “crush.” Wow. I never expected to see anyone like that in a Sears catalog. The only thing I remember about a Sears catalog was the guy with his cock hanging out of his underwear…

Apparently, Jean was very big in the 60’s. One article referred to her as the “first supermodel.” Lots of stuff on her. I think she’s absolutely totally gorgeous.

(No wonder Sears is in trouble… No catalogs like that anymore. Heard they have already filed for bankruptcy in Canada. )
It looks like I missed out on a lot in the old Sears catalogues. When I was a kid I went right to the toys (kids' toys - get your mind out of the gutter ) and then sports equipment when I got older. When I got into my late teens and from then on I went to the tool section and later the tool catalogues. Obviously I should have been looking at the women's clothing sections.