Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Well What Did You Think Would Happen?

Continued from the story “Meeting Her Parents”…

“I love you too Bobbi.”

The night is warm and the beautiful moonlight makes everything seem magical. Your parents’ live way out in the country so there’s not anyone else around for miles. And they long ago went to bed. So it’s like the two of us are the only people on earth.

We kiss and make out for the longest time. I can feel your hard little cock as your body presses up against mine. I get down on my knees and unzip your jeans. I use my tongue to lick up and down your shaft, occasionally taking all of you in my mouth. I slide your jeans off, then your panties and top. You hold my head tightly as I suck you ever so slowly. Then I reach around and gently work my finger into you so I can massage your prostate as I continue sucking and teasing you. “Jesus God Andy, I’ve never felt anything like that before. Oh Fuck!”

Stopping for a moment I work my way up and down both of your thighs. You have long muscular legs and your skin is so silky. You kneel down and run your hands all over me. “God you’re so strong, Andy.” I kiss your tummy and your breasts, licking and gently biting your hard nipples. I think you have an amazing body. Just perfect, Bobbi.

We go at each other like this for quite a while. You work your way down and suck my cock. You run your tongue around the head. It feels great. Stopping, you look up at me and say breathlessly “I want you to take me from behind Andy.”

We stand up together and walk over to a nearby tree. You lean your head back and I kiss you on the neck. Then our mouths meet. While we kiss I feel your ass with one hand while jerking you off slowly with the other. You just moan and say “Oh God Andy…”

Gradually I work my fingers inside you while continuing to slowly stroke your cock. You instinctively bend over using your arms to support yourself against the tree and spread your legs. I kiss your beautiful ass as I keep stroking your cock which is now dripping precum.

Standing up I use both hands to steady myself as I enter you from behind. You gasp slightly. It’s hardly the first time I’ve been inside you but I think you were surprised at how good it actually felt. I remember the time you told me how much it hurt with a former partner and how rough they were. The last thing I’d ever do is hurt you Bobbi. I want this to be an amazing experience for you baby.

You continue to lean up against the tree for support as I fuck you. You are still very tight and I feel like I am going to cum. I start stroking your cock faster and faster and I can feel the two of us getting close. Between the beautiful warm evening, and the increasing love we feel for each other there is something extra special about tonight.

We cum at the same time. There is the indescribable feeling of release then waves of pleasure. You steady yourself against the tree until I’m through ejaculating then after I pull out we both sit there together leaning against the tree. You reach over and hold my hand. We are both covered in dirt and sweat and cum. I’m not sure if I’ve ever felt like this with anybody--ever. You look over at me and just smile.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 04-28-2017 at 11:24 PM.