View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

This evening I was looking at the picture of Vicki Richter I posted the other day. I have seen others from this set but never that particular one. God, she looks so hot lying there by the pool. Her cock is huge and it looks like she’s been playing with herself for some time. Maybe thinking about me (I wish… ). If you can get past her amazing body and cock you will see she’s looking right at the camera. She is SO fucking sexy! Christ, I’m ready to cum just looking at her. I imagine myself sucking her throbbing cock, teasing her ever so slowly until she can’t take it anymore, then I fuck her while jacking her off. We look into each other’s eyes. After a few minutes we both have huge orgasms then lay there together as I hold her close to me.