Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Cabin

Page1
The Cabin
I had recently graduated from Stanford in electronic engineering and began work at a small startup company called Transmicro. My office was on the main floor along with other engineers. Transmicro was actively applying for government grants to develop electronic thought processing devices. Consequently, there was a lot of paperwork going from one engineer to another. The company hired an assistant to assist in moving the grant applications around. The supervisor brought her around and introduced her to each of us. As she entered my office, her beauty was immediately apparent. She was slim but shapely but what were striking were her beautiful long tresses of red hair and her milk white skin. She name was Misha and she had just graduated from University of California in industrial marketing. This first job was simply to get her acquainted with the business operations.
Almost daily she stopped by to pick up or exchange documents. She was very busy so there was little opportunity to talk to her or get acquainted. One day I left my office and not looking where I was going, bumped into her. She had an armload of papers that fell to the floor. I apologized and knelt down to help her pick them up. As we were collecting the papers I looked up at her and we made eye contact. Her eyes were an incredible clear blue and my heart skipped a beat as we seemed frozen in time. It was only a moment but I knew something happened that I did not understand.
After that encounter I noticed that she always smiled at me as she passed my office. I began to wonder how I could meet her and get to know her better. The company announced that it was supporting a bike club for employees. I signed up and our first meeting was the following Saturday. I loaded my bike and got to the meeting place on time. We were busy getting our bikes ready when I heard someone say "hello". I turned around and it was Misha standing by her bike.
Well hi, I said, I didn't know you liked to bike.
Misha said, I have had this bike for some time but I don't like to ride alone.
There were eight of us and we headed out into the countryside. Misha was in front of me. I enjoyed watching her shapely legs pedal and her firm rear was also a delight. What was really wonderful was her long red hair streaming behind her as she picked up speed. We had a delightful ride and returned to the cars. I asked Misha if she had plans for dinner and she said no, so I invited her to a local seafood bar. The food was great but making eye contact with her was like she was a goddess, so beautiful.
Attached Thumbnails
domai11.jpg