View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

While it is true that I have been fucked by lots of guys, I will not let it happen now. This is still a kidnapping, these people are dangerous and in Tattooed guy's case, frighteningly creepy. I fight back the urge to respond as Shorty runs his fingers across my bare skin, still afraid of angering him.

“I want to make love you to you, Princess.” Shorty says.

Immediately I roll over and hop off the bed, retreating to the opposite corner of the room. "No. Get away from me." I reply, with occasional glances at the door. I can try to run out, assuming the door is not locked, but Tattooed guy may be outside. I don't want to scream at Shorty either or the rest of the gang, wherever they are, will be alerted. Instead, I watch every bit of movement Shorty makes. If he approaches me, the only thing I can do is stay out of his reach.

Boss lady chuckles softly. Ila is taking her erect nipple into his mouth like a hungry baby, and she obliges by pushing her breast into his face, together with the other breast in case Ila wants to switch. His face is repeatedly shoved into her boobs by the rapid thrusts of Burly guy into his ass. He does not care if his giant cock causes any pain by stretching out Ila's hole. The fact that he is pushing a shaft of such girth into a hole too tight for it only encourages him to push harder.

His first load of cum erupts inside Ila. More squirts follow seconds later, mixing with boss lady's juice to flood Ila's ass with the warm liquid until he can feel their combined loads swirling around inside him. Burly guy pulls out with a satisfied grin and a slap on Ila's butt cheek as a gesture of praise for the good fucking.