View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

The boss lady lets out a moan each time her cock slides out of Ila's mouth. That tight, sensual sucking makes her hard in seconds, leaking drops of her hot cum onto his tongue. "Yessss, suck it down, boyfriend. Make me hard." she says, thrusting her hips downwards at the same time he raises his head to take in her shaft.

At first, the rhythm is off, but eventually she settles into matching Ila's head bobbing with the movements of her hips. He goes up at the same time she goes down, pushing her cock deep into his mouth until it threatens to cut off his breathing, then pulling out to let him take in some air. Her slit gets wetter and she lets Ila taste more of her juice. "You love how I taste, don't you?" her voice sounds playful, very different from the way she acted earlier when she was with the rest of the gang, "You want some more cum? Go ahead, earn it. Suck it out of me."

Meanwhile, I let Tattooed guy fuck me at full speed, grunting and groaning the whole time. At any second, I will feel the warm flood of his cum inside my hole. His body is pressed against my back and his hands are all over my breasts. “I’m not ready to come yet, Princess. Your ass is too good for a quickie.” he says with his cock all the way in.

I start to struggle weakly, trying to pull his hands off my breasts, but he is holding me too tightly. "Get your hands off me." I say, though I immediately regret it. It will only make him angry, or perhaps more excited.