Thread: Grumblings
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone - it seems the main theme is to talk it over with him (or just dump him). To be fair to him, he is a Marine, and poking fun and insulting with his friends is just the way they bond. I can take a good rib and give it right back as well as anyone. Part of the issue is me needing to tell him when he's over stepped my boundaries and I need to talk about that.

The larger issue is, I need to be able to count on my guy to stick up for me if I'm being insulted, not sit back while I'm being insulted (and by non-action agreeing to the insults). While I can defend myself, some help is always appreciated... and it just seems that respect would dictate that he at some point he would have told his brother to lay off.

I'm not so pressed about him discussing our sex life (and to be honest I only caught part of the discussion and it *was* positive). After all, he is part of it too. It was probably the combination of teasing+brother insults+sex-talk that sent me into a WTF moment.

I also think he is insecure about his feelings. He had that fantasy, and I did a rather good job on his first time (if I say so myself). I'm also pretty easy to like. I think he's afraid because he likes me more than he expected and he's trying to get his mind around that. *sigh* maybe I'm just giving more benefit of the doubt than he's worth... grumbles