Thread: fear
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

That statement is absolutely true. Men, who have achieved great things, who are really macho, even they feel nerous about what other people will think. The Transwomen wage a lifelong war on such concepts. Thats why I admire them so much. (I dont play pocket pool, though! )[/QUOTE]

I don't buy that for a minute!! - hands above the table gents!!!

To be serious, I think this is part of the problem with seriously dating a trans* woman. Partly because guys are scared of what people think, and partly because by the time a TG is "full time" she's been through a little personal slice of hell. I know that I get angry, cranky, upset ... down right pissed when I hear about a friend whose date "isn't comfortable in public with her". I figure she's had to become comfortable in public with herself 24/7, and some guy can't muster the sack to spend a few hours??. It's that fear and the expectations on both sides of the date that make it difficult (at least in the West).