Thread: fear
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
We need a new sexual revolution. And just as "The Joy of Sex" carried the 60s to a wider public, so you will have to write and publish "The Joy of Transsex".

Seriously, it's good to read what you have to say, and your enthousiasm is infectious. Keep it coming!

M
I, ofcourse, know, that u'r shitting me a lill bit here in a friendly way, Marlowe ;-)

Well, funnily, my sweet Fey (my First, my Goddess and all that) suggested something similar last weekend as we had out weekly cooking-day. "Honeeey, you really have a unique story to tell - u'r journey has been so interesting for us all... write a book, darling... many people are dreaming to do what you have done..." Yeah right :-)

I have, how ever, seriously been considering to throw myself into a self-financed PhD-study at Honkong University, where Dr. Sam Winther is having a very good program dealing with transgender-studies in Southeast Asia. But time is obviously lacking. I'd LOVE to do a Kinsey-report on transsexuality here in good old Indonesia. I actually already have it lined up :-)

But here I am, just a dumb lill brand-designer with a Master's degree in design and not the needed time :-(

But I admit, that it would be nice.

H