Thread: Tgirl Etiquette
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Default Well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
The most of shemales are very satisfied when you treat them exactly like girls. They are very happy receiving flowers, scents and others typical presents for women. This is a nice way of underlining their femininity and generally they are very grateful. I've known many ladyboys who have their bedroom full of flowers, doll and peluches.
You can talk about their transexuality only if are they to begin. Some shemales are very auto-ironical and talk about this subject in a witty way; others t-girls don't like this. So, in the uncertainity, is better to avoid allusions and remarks.
The language is important !! Say always "she" and not "he"; "her" and not "his" etc. An oversight can be unpleasant. And use often the feminine name that the ladyboy had chosen for herself. Ladyboys love the sound of their feminine name. The name they've chosen is the symbol of their personality.
Very beautifully stated, especially the point that clearly advises on underlining their femininity.

I also agree with tlover in mentioning my fondness for the term shemale. The word Transsexual is like a medical hodgepodge for me. Shemale sounds sweeter.