View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

I agree with what you say, most of the way. But when I come to this:

Quote:
I DON'T LIKE having a penis. I don't think I'd be happier per say if I had a vagina, but I find a dick to be this protruding, nasty matter of maleness. As a result, I don't like fucking with it. I don't want to stick it in anything because that just feels too macho-manly for my pschology. I much prefer being penetrated because that makes me feel feminine. I like self facials for the same reason, but I DON'T like to see my penis. I will of course admit that stimulation there feels good (oral, etc.), I just wish I could receive the stimulation without feeling dirty and mannish. I don't know, I think I'm a much more asexual creature with a much lower libido than many of the admirers on this site might believe possible.
You want to be more feminine, ok. You dont want to play the male role, thats ok too. Thats why you dont like to use your penis on someone else, right?
But do you consider a man or a penis something dirty?
Tgirls who retain the penis and abstain from undergoing SRS have different reasons. Some come to terms with themselves and dont get rid of everything which is male. This way they dont end up hating a part of themselves. That would not be good for mental well-being, dont you agree?
Actually the external appearence of the body has little to do with being male or female. Its the mind, that matters. If you think like a woman, you are one. And regarding libido or sex organ, I am of this opinion:
The mind is the most powerful sex organ of all.