View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cumluver is on a distinguished road
Default My firt was a surprise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
A lot of us guys here have the lovely fantasy of picking up a beautiful girl and taking her home.
Your aching for her to suck your cock then, SUPRISE SUPRISE! a big dick drops out of her panties and you end up sucking her cock!
Fantastic! that's got to be the ultimate sex fantasy, god i wish it could happen to me!

There's a site called Tranny Surprise were supposedly they film unsuspecting guys who take a beautiful, sexy girl back home to make love and she turns out to be a tranny, very few of the guys run away, there so wound up they end up sucking her cock (naturally) whilst being filmed doing it mmm!.
Now i dont know whether a lot of it is made up or not but it got me thinking has it ever happened to any of you guys on this forum it must have happened to someone.
I have read accounts of tgirls who like to Surprise guys this way because if they tell a guy before they make love that they are transsexual most run away, if they dont tell the guy and let them find out naturally after some passionate kissing and petting etc the guy very seldom runs off, hes too wound up by then to stop.

So have you ever taken a lovey girl back home only to discover she was a transsexual, if so tell us all the dirty details you luck sod.
The first shemale I was ever with was a surprise to me. We meet in a bar and really thought she was just some ho chick. She tried to hide it from me even when we got going.