Thread: wanna have one?
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default This is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyathena View Post
wow guys thank you for giving comments to what i write here. OKay im going to respond to say about it in one page is that okay? hehehe well doesnt matter i will write lol. first of all, what i write here is not just about getting involve in a serious relationship alone, basically its about finding who you really are, what you like and what you want. Its about answering the question " whats the craziest and liberating things you ever done lately or maybe in your life." I dont have much money too, my work can only pay bills, but i still do hope that one day i can go travel and find some adventures, something i havent done before but i wanted to pursue becoz some forces are keep pushing towards to that direction. Finding what makes me really happy, it can be a confusing part of life, yes, i understand and everybody experience the same thing. I am just like you guys, and im just like everybody else in this world. I am hot, sexy, up for some adventures, but hey do i wanna grow old like that? not doing something for the sake of my own happiness. I didnt write this to change what your beliefs or even to change your mind about the things you guys talked about in this site. This site is intended for some guys who wanted to explore the real meaning of life and have fun, nevertheless its still a place of "endless possibilities" for some, sorry if i hit anyone of you with that. The reason why i post this is to remind you guys, reality are way better than just possibilities and you know what, im gonna do everything whatever it takes for me to make those possibilities a realities love you guys... you make me feel so good with all your response to my post makes me inspired...

What you have posted is the kind of thing I am looking for. Inspirational, educational. Though we don't know each other or will ever meet such an intelligent and heartfelt post in a way forms a connection with you. My purpose on this site or online in general is not about some small sexual proclivity. It's about learning and experiencing. So your post contributes to that more than simply looking at sexy pics or such.
I'm reminded of an annoying cliche my mother threw about alot. "Life is what you make it." All my life I had a ready dismissive counter to it. "You can't make something out of nothing." To me one needs resources to do what they want and to find happiness. Aristotle wrote that happiness comes from both internal and external sources. It seems happiness is dependent on the too. So when one wants to find happines and the endless possibilities you speak of, it seems you will need external sources for it. All too often these sources require significant sums of money. I'm pessimistic perhaps. Used to doing things in a process. And if a component is lacking then the process cannot be completed.