Thread: wanna have one?
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

foxyathena is infamous around these partsfoxyathena is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to foxyathena Send a message via Yahoo to foxyathena Send a message via Skype™ to foxyathena
Default wow never expect!!!

wow guys thank you for giving comments to what i write here. OKay im going to respond to say about it in one page is that okay? hehehe well doesnt matter i will write lol. first of all, what i write here is not just about getting involve in a serious relationship alone, basically its about finding who you really are, what you like and what you want. Its about answering the question " whats the craziest and liberating things you ever done lately or maybe in your life." I dont have much money too, my work can only pay bills, but i still do hope that one day i can go travel and find some adventures, something i havent done before but i wanted to pursue becoz some forces are keep pushing towards to that direction. Finding what makes me really happy, it can be a confusing part of life, yes, i understand and everybody experience the same thing. I am just like you guys, and im just like everybody else in this world. I am hot, sexy, up for some adventures, but hey do i wanna grow old like that? not doing something for the sake of my own happiness. I didnt write this to change what your beliefs or even to change your mind about the things you guys talked about in this site. This site is intended for some guys who wanted to explore the real meaning of life and have fun, nevertheless its still a place of "endless possibilities" for some, sorry if i hit anyone of you with that. The reason why i post this is to remind you guys, reality are way better than just possibilities and you know what, im gonna do everything whatever it takes for me to make those possibilities a realities love you guys... you make me feel so good with all your response to my post makes me inspired...