View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey View Post
I don't know if this is too personal, but I'd be interested to learn about Mint and her relationship with her cock. Yeah, that sounds strange .... but I guess I'd ask: Are you happy with a penis? Have you attained your ideal physical state? Or are you thinking of having surgery?

I guess that's a question I'd put to every t-girl. I'd like to learn how many are happy with this androgynous / feminine state of being ........ to put it crudely, of being "a chick with a dick". How many are content with having a penis? And how many are just in a transition phase while they await an operation?

I guess the desire for that kind of knowledge and understanding is something that a lot of us here share.
Yes its something ive wondered about, how many tgirls actually want to stay a tgirl how many are happy that way and how many want to go the whole way, i guess its something we wont find out here.
I understand that the final operation isn't always a great success as there can be loss of sensation, nerves destroyed and lets face it the end result isn't very pretty, so some girls decide to stay a tgirl.