View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

With wide eyes, I watch Ila being forced into the van next to me. There are two kidnappers joining us inside the vehicle, with the other two in the front seats. A black strip of cloth is pulled over my eyes and tied at the back of my head, and I assume the same thing is done to Ila.

The van starts moving. The first thing I do is start struggling again, kicking at whatever is in front of me and stomping the floor of the van. "Mmmmph!" I shriek through the gag, "Mmmrrph! Mmuuumph!"

"Stop that!" I hear one of the kidnappers say. A pair of hands grab me by the ankles and pin them down. My hands continue to tug at the ropes around my wrists... until the feeling of cold hard steel pressing on the side of my neck makes me stop. The same voice says, "I'll slit your fucking throat if you keep pissing me off."

The other kidnapper sitting with us grabs Ila's cock. "Or maybe we cut off her boyfriend's cock. See how she likes that." He has the edge of his knife against the side of Ila's shaft, but withdraws it after a moment. "Nah, there's so much more fun to be had if we keep them both in one piece."

I feel the knife leaving my neck. The first man who spoke now says, "You're right. But better check with the boss lady first."

And so for the rest of the ride, I sit quietly with many thoughts racing through my mind. Should I cooperate until help, or an escape route, arrives? What will they do to us when the van reaches its destination? If I am their target, what will happen to Ila?

Last edited by princess shawn; 03-05-2018 at 02:55 AM.