View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tgirlass is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyandwilling08 View Post
Hey sweeties!!

I can't stop thinking about all of you!! If any of you would be interested in taking my virginity, I think I ready now... I have always been sooo shy because I found out I was a herm when I was in high school... My tiny penis gets sucked in my body soooo deep when I am turned on and I sometimes put two or three tampons inside so my hole is filled and feels right... My tiny inverted baby penis can be filled with a dildo or penis that is 8 inches long and as thick as a horse!!!! It feels so good to use my pussy and squirt out of my tiny hole with anything poking it though... It can also be sucked out so that the tip gets hard and will cum when you lick it or stroke it with one finger... I will post more pice for you, but tell me EXACTLY what turns you on... Hopefully someone will want me and will take my virginity some day... The Internet is fun, but I am ready to be someones slave!!! Just tellme what to do and who you want me to do it to... U can do anything to me you want!!! I love the idea of someone taking advantage of me and taking pics while I do things for them - maybe even with a big group of people... I want to please everyone with my body if they want it!!! Hope to hear from you!!! Xoxo
I would love to pop your cherry. Send me a PM and let me know what area your in and lets see if we can work something out,really. Waiting to hear from you.