Thread: Barack Obama
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
You watch too much Fox news.
I tried watching CNN a few times and OMG I couldn't believe the things they were saying. They had a panel of I don't know what on there, and most were claiming the financial mess was Bush's fault, one guy was actually calling Bush a moron (sure he may think this, but to actually say it on a news channel claiming to be unbiased?). I was waiting for one of the people on the panel to disagree, because usually you have both sides there. Yeah, I know, it must be my crazy expectations after watching Fox News. Anderson Cooper just sat there taking it all in. I'm not going to say the people on Fox News are not biased, but they would never go this negative, they do report both sides, and the news they report is accurate.

BTW, I didn't get the scoop on Obama & Ayers from Fox. They've only started reporting it this weekend. I found out about it when Obama's other democratic rivals were using it against him before the primaries, and have been researching it since then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
LMAO!!! Hilarious!

But here's the best reason to watch Fox:
Attached Thumbnails
dem_vs_republican_women.jpg   helenthomas_badass.5x10rkup2fc4gwggsg4w8cks4.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg  

Last edited by TracyCoxx; 10-06-2008 at 08:10 AM.