View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

interal is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to behold
Default Westminster Bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I'm afraid that's the only picture that I have. The picture was sent to me so I can't even post one with a better resolution.

My first thought too was that it is probably in London, but then I saw that the bus in on the right side of the street so it may not be London (or even in the UK) unless the picture is reversed or the bridge is for one way traffic.
ila, looks like the Westminster Bridge, by the Houses of Parliament to me. The bus is in the left hand lane(s) coming towards the camera. If you look to the left of the bus there is another bus going away from the camera.

Not surprised that there is a row of cocks on the bridge by a building full of pricks.

Now if you ever come to London, you know which bridge to visit on a sunny day.

Tbone. Does your commute take you past Westmineter Bridge? If so you can have a laugh.
Attached Thumbnails
WestminsterBridge949.jpg   WestminsterBridge67.jpg   houses_of_parliament_westminster-bridge.jpg