View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

HA Fugitive is on a distinguished road

captaindunsel, i've got you by many a year, so hail to the old farts! oh, and plastic or not sulka was hot. remember "sulka's wedding? anyway back in my youth, at the apollo theater up in harlem, nyc, my folks use to take my brother and i to the shows. they had a thing called the "jewel box revue," which featured all of these show girls and you had to guess which were women or men.

that is where my acceptance began but no desire until the '90's when the crop of brazilian films came along. i was in a bad relationship where the gf was cheating and i wanted to remain faithful so i fantasied about shemales. i knew that i would not consumate the fantasy for i don't see paying if there is mutual attraction. situation has never occurred where i could any way so shemales are a fantasy that i will probably never fulfill. i am in a commited relationship. i would only top for that is all that would interest me. my gf knows and loves anal so i guess that is where it will be. there are many that i would love to top yet i just don't have the urge to be topped, nor perform oral, though some of these girls just might tempt me to taste her if i ever got the nerve. lol

Last edited by HA Fugitive; 05-18-2008 at 11:38 PM.