Thread: Off to Thailand
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
I'm up and around and feeling a whole lot better still a little sore down below and my friend who came with me thinks i'm a prev as i tend to check myself in the mirror as i love how i look down there she caught me a few times and once caught me rubbing my hand agianst it,
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. I think it's quite understandable that you tend to check yourself out. You now have what you have always wanted and knew you should have had from birth, so I think it's natural that you want to see what you look like now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
i was asked the answer is NO i have no regrets and i'm glad i had the surgery Jennifer
You go girl.