View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Not So Fast.......

I don't know the answer to your question but I do believe that ostensibly helpful replies such as "Relax" or "Why feel Guilty?" are facile and, ultimately, not likely to be of much help. I don't believe guilt per se to be necessarily bad. There are acts and failures to act that are universally accepted as immoral (read inhuman). To feel guilt surrounding one of these is normal, not neurotic. NOT to feel guilty in such situations could be pathological, perhaps even a sign of Sociopathy.

Now, Are adult acts of mutually consensual sex ever immoral and grist for appropriate guilt? In my opinion, No, or at most, rarely. But I'm not the one complaining of guilt. So again, for me - or most anyone - to suggest to you that your feelings of guilt are unworthy is to devalue you. I suggest that at the very least the guilt should be acknowledged and it seems that you are already doing that. You might also want to journal about it or even dialogue with it. Determine what it is trying to tell you. Answer it. In this way you will both tame and personalize it. It loses its power over you and you are then in a position to decide what YOU want to do with it.