View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

His hand on my butt makes me tense. I hurry down the hallway, away from him, and back to the room that Ila and I were in before. Ila is not there now, making me think he is with the boss lady in another room like Tattooed guy said.

Only Burly guy is in the room. "Took you long enough for just a shower." he says, grinning at me then at Tattooed guy as he enters. I sit down on the bed, watched by both men, fearful of what else they will do to me.

Meanwhile, the boss lady moans with pleasure while Ila pushes his cock in and out of her. Her hole is tight and Ila needs to put some force behind his thrusts to get all the way in, making the fucking a slow one. Though her moans indicate she is loving it regardless of the speed, she waits for the next time his cock exits and gets up from her position. "Wait here. I'll get the big guy." she says, then leaves the room without pausing to hear Ila's response. The idea of a spit roast is too good to delay.

I watch the woman walk into the room I'm in, still naked with dampness on the tip of her cock. She tells Burly guy, "Come with me. We can play with the boyfriend together." He follows her back to her bedroom, and I am alone with Tattooed guy once more.

Returning to her bedroom with Burly guy, the boss lady stands next to the bed. "Okay boyfriend, how do you want to do the spit roasting?" she asks Ila.

Burly guy though looks a bit puzzled. "Wait, why are we giving him a choice?"

"Because he just sucked my cock. You want to fuck him, but I'm not ready to be sucked again. Unless he sucks you while I find something to stick up his ass." She turns back to Ila, "What do you think, boyfriend?"